AUTUMN SWANSEN WINS WOMEN’S PHYSIQUE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2016
Autumn Swansen Wins
Women’s Physique International
Autumn Swansen of Decatur, Ill., outlasted a field of more than 50 competitors to win the Women’s Physique International. Swanson received the champion’s trophy from Arnold Schwarzenegger and $5,000, a Tony Nowak Official Champions Jackets and congratulations from Eric Hillman of Europa Sports Products and Dr. Joe Carlos of EAS.
The remainder of the Women’s Physique International top six:
- 2nd place: Danielle Reardon of Orlando, Fla., $2,000 and a trophy from MHP and Powerhouse Gym.
- 3rd place: Mindi O’Brien of Canada received $1,500 and trophy from Animal and GAT.
- 4th place: Tamee Marie of Omaha, Neb., received $1,000 and a trophy from BPI and Rivalus.
- 5th place: Jacklyn Abrams of Queen Creek, Ariz., received $1,000 and a trophy from BSN and Aeon Clinical Laboratories.
- 6th place: Gillian Ward of Cedar Point, N.C., received $500 and a trophy from The Columbus Dispatch and Muscle Egg.
Information taken from http://arnoldsportsfestival.com