INDIA PAULINO WINS BIKINI INTERNATIONAL. Arnold Classic 2016
India Paulino Wins Bikini International
For Second Time, First Since 2013
Arnold Classic 2016
COLUMBUS, Ohio (March 5, 2016) – India Paulino of Weston, Fla., won the Bikini International to become just the second two-time winner of the IFBB Pro League contest that was first held at the Arnold Sports Festival in 2011.
Paulino received congratulations from Arnold Schwarzenegger, $7,000, a Tony Nowak Official Champions Jacket and the champion’s trophy from Eric Hillman of Europa Sports Products and Eric Torgeson of EAS.
Paulino, who won also won here in 2013, joins Ohio native Ashley Kaltwasser (2014, 2015) as the only two-time winners of the event.
The remainder of the Bikini International top six:
- 2nd place: Justine Munro of Canada received $3,000 and a trophy from MHP and Animal.
- 3rd place: Janet Layug of Lakeland, Fla., received $2,000 and a trophy from BPI and BSN.
- 4th place: Angelica Texeira of Newark, N.J., received $1,000 and a trophy from Digital Muscle and Ultimate Nutrition.
- 5th place: Courtney King of Lakewood, Ill., received $1,000 and a trophy from Ricart Automotive and Quest Nutrition.
- 6th place: Michelle Sylvia of Coconut Creek, Fla., received $1,000 and a trophy from Metabolic Nutrition and Body Fortress.
Information taken from http://arnoldsportsfestival.com